ACD report2 15/15, please respect my time and cut the errors by 3

Most of errors are simple and syntaxes errors. Many of them were already requested to change. It is a lost of time repeating the same errors. Check the output layout and the numbers very carefully. Please minimize the number of correction ping-pong. I do not like such kind of corrections. I am sorry if it does not sound polite, but accuracy is of a very high priority. Thanks.

This task is in [routing by ACD 9,23]